Sicily is a wonderful place to go. There are many sights to see and areas to explore but after all your adventures; you still need a place where you can comfortably rest. For those in a tight budget, it is best to book sicily boutique hotel. They may not be as luxurious as the top luxury hotels available in the area but they can still provide you with the comfort you need. They are also situated in areas where you can admire a great view. Here are a few that you should consider.
• Hotel Santa Lucia – This hotel is found on the coastline of the best beaches the island has to offer, Capo D’Orlando. You can easily get to it through the roads that connect it to the island. Aside from enjoying the beach, you can also enjoy exploring the Nebrodi mountains that is near it. There is a national park where you can see the eagles soar. The hotel isn’t a beachfront hotel but the rooms are still good.
• Albergo Esperia – This is found in Milazzo and is famous for being the place where you need to go if you want to ride ferries that will take you to Aeolian Islands. This hotel is the only hotel in front of Ponente beach. Aside from the great view of the beach, you can also see Mount Etna to its left. The Milazzo castle can also be found near it. Enjoy great sunsets in this area.
• La Bianca Scoligiera – This hotel is found in Scala Dei Turchi where a lot of lovely beaches can be found. It is one of the many places where tourists go to because of the white marlstone cliffs, also known as Turkish steps, which it has on its beaches. The hotel is found on top of the cliffs and they offer home-cooked meals from their garden.
• Il Borghetta – This hotel is found on a little fishing village called Marzamemi. Nowadays, they offer a lot of fish restaurants where you can get the freshest catch of the day. The hotel is near the water and long sandy beaches are just a walk away. The area is also near Vendicari nature reserve where you can see turtles hatch in the sand.
• Hotel Torre Bennistra – This hotel offers a spectacular view of the sea where you can see the floating seagulls. It is found in Scopello where you can also find two ancient watchtowers. Although the beach is not that big, there are other larger beaches that are near the area. You can get to them by simply riding the bus for a few minutes. The village of Scopello also has a little piazza that has a walled garden. The hotel is also the oldest hotel that you can find in the village.
• Hotel Egitarso – This hotel is found in San Vito Lo Capo and it presents a great view of a lighthouse to its left and mountains on its right. This beachfront hotel is one of the many budget hotels found in the area. It features Sicilian furniture and very colorful Caltanisetta tiles on their corridors.